Climate consultants have issued a climate warning for elements of Hampshire.
Winds of as much as 50mph are predicted throughout this time.
The Met Office has mentioned the next: “An space of low strain is anticipated to trace throughout the far south and southeast of the UK from the southwest on Tuesday morning.
“To the south and east of the low centre some unseasonably sturdy winds are anticipated, notably round some coasts and hills.
“Right here gusts might attain 40-50 mph which can result in harm to momentary constructions and transport disruption.
“The sturdy winds can be accompanied by some heavy showers or rain for a time, earlier than step by step shifting northeastwards and easing from the southwest by Tuesday daytime.”
The realm may expertise gusts of 40mph or extra impacting the next:
- Some delays to highway, rail, air and ferry transport are possible
- Delays for high-sided autos on uncovered routes and bridges possible
- In all probability some bus and prepare providers affected, with some journeys taking longer
- Some harm to momentary outside constructions attainable
- It’s possible that some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities can be affected by spray and/or giant waves